The Theme for the AFRICA CONNECT - CEO NETWORKING - Nairobi Edition is centered on ESG Readiness and brings together industry experts to Nairobi to help us unpack Governance and Reporting Guidelines over Fine Beverages & Food Pairing Experience. This is a networking evening that brings together CEOs and key decision to share solutions and get to unwind in a friendly networking setup.
Climate change aggravates the effects of population growth, poverty, and rapid urbanisation. Without serious adaptation, climate change is likely to push millions further into poverty and limit the opportunities for sustainable development and for people to escape from poverty. Be part of the conversation and let's discuss solutions rather than challenges.
AFRICA CONNECT CEO NETWORKING OBJECTIVES
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
NATURE OF EVENT
HOW THE EVENT WILL BE MARKETED / PROMOTED
1. AFRICA CONNECT CEO NETWORKING NAIROBI EDITION will be promoted through various social media channels and partners.
2. The partnership with key local organisations will be fundamental in curating these successful AFRICA CONNECT Networking Sessions
3. Various local platforms and partnerships will be used to drive awareness of the local host city event.
4. Use of various local database content aggregators to promote the event
5. Require all participating brands and individuals to also invite at least 2-3 people to this awareness event as part of the promotions campaign.
Event Venue Registration Desk
Presentation of ESG Initiatives, Guidelines and Reporting and discussion with key sponsor for this session and a Panel discussion to unpack what ESG Readiness means
Panel Discussion to unpack ESG Readiness and what this means for different sectors
Dinner & Fine Beverages Pairing Experience
Sponsors Short Speech Moment -
--Bundesliga East Africa Initiative (Sebastian Schachter)
Event Turn-down and Entertainment
Guest to leave at leisure
It’s not just Dinner and Drinks. It’s an EXPERIENCE and you DON’T want to miss out!
These are tickets for executives looking to participate at this event.
Limited to 3 tickets per corporation for these city-to-city networking editions.
Sponsors and special invitees must still select this ticket and advise the organisers to ensure they are approved accordingly.
This Sponsorship is for corporations or individuals wishing to sponsor to share their ESG Report during this networking event.
4 Banners in strategic locations
10 Tickets to be provided to attend the networking session
Logo placement on all marketing collaterals for the event
Brand Mention during the networking session
Name shown on the sponsorship screen
Be the only one exhibiting in your category during this networking event. The following Benefits Apply:
• Ability to showcase your products to the attendees and delegates
• Sell some of your products during the networking session
• Access to a new customer base
• Social Media Exposure and marketing during the event
• Share your journey on how you are contributing to the environment
• Get a one full page advertorial feature in our Luxury Xclusives magazine https://www.luxuryxclusives.com/luxury-xclusives-magazine/
• Have your logo included in all our marketing collateral before, during and after the event as soon as your logo is shared with us
• Be the only brand showcasing the products in your category
• An opportunity if you wish to give a gift to one of the attendees during the event
• An opportunity for one-to-one meetings and possible
• Brand sampling opportunity with Delegates
• Your logo included in all digital screens during the event
• Have your logo featured as an attendee on the promo screen during the event by taking advertising space for your brand during the networking session
This ticket is limited to corporations and Government Institutions looking to sponsor this networking event.
2 Tickets to be provided to attend the networking session
Logo placement on all marketing collateral for the event
Brand Mention during the networking session
• Get your corporate corner reserved for you and your clients
• 2 banners at the networking session
• Get a 5 minutes speaking slot for your brand to share more about your brand
• Logo placement on all marketing material before during and after the campaign period
THIS IS A PRIVATE TICKET WHICH MUST BE DISCUSSED AND CONFIRMED WITH INTERESTED SPONSORS
6 Tickets to be provided to attend the networking session
Logo placement on all marketing collaterals
Brand Mention during the networking Session
Double Page Spread Advertorial Feature in the Luxury Xclusives Magazine
Chairman at Nairobi Securities Exchanges
Chairman at The Inspire Group
Director of Envisions Advisory Services
President and CEO of Ecologistical Integrated Services
Director of Envision Advisory Services
Managing Director of Schaechter Sports GMBH
SAVE THE DATE WITH OTHER AFRICA HOST CITIES
The aim for AFRICA CONNECT City Host Edition is to travel from city to city across Africa creating awareness of FESTAC AFRICA 2023 Destination TANZANIA hence this schedule has been created to create awareness in readiness and ignite conversations with potential sponsors.
If you would like to sponsor an event in any of the cities listed below engage email@example.com to discuss further how you can participate or sponsor.
Germany Edition. Afrika Festival - Tubingen, Germany
Dakar Edition. State Visit by FESTAC AFRICA TEAM - Dakar, Senegal
Johannesburg Edition Heritage Day, Johannesburg, South Africa
Istanbul Edition The Luxury Network International Awards in Istanbul, Turkey
Tanga Edition. African Food Festival - Tanga, Tanzania
Addis Ababa Edition. Africa Celebrates - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
London / Paris Edition. World Tourism Market (WTO) - London, United Kingdom
Sham El Sheikh Edition. COP-27 - Sham-El-Sheikh, Egypt
Nairobi Edition. ESG Reporting Guidelines Training - Nairobi, Kenya
Victoria Falls Imagine Africa Agenda 2063 - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Doha Edition. World Cup 2022 - Doha, Qatar
Stone Town Edition